Mutton Tikka Boti Recipe
Mutton Tikka Boti is a delicious and nutritious recipe made from mutton or lamb meat. Quick and easy to make, the dish can be an excellent option for dinner and lunch. In addition, you can make it at home with a few ingredients like basic spices or a ready-made spice blend called Tikka Boti Masala. Read the full recipe for Mutton Tikka Boti Masala here.
- ½ kg boneless mutton
- 2 tablespoons Tikka Boti Masala
- 2 tablespoons raw papaya paste
- 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cooking oil as needed
- Trim excess fat from mutton and wash it thoroughly.
- Pat dry and cut into small cubes.
- Combine lemon juice, cumin powder, red chilli powder, raw papaya paste, ginger-garlic paste, Tikka Boti Masala, and salt in a bowl.
- Coat the mutton pieces with this mixture and let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- After that, pierce and stick mutton cubes with skewers.
- Grill or barbecue these pieces over a low flame.
- Cook them for 10-12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Keep turning occasionally and bursting with oil in between.
- Remove them from skewers and serve with naan or rice.
Mutton Tikka Boti makes a great meal choice for every time and occasion. Make this delicious dish for your parties and gatherings. Visit our website to purchase Tikka Boti Masala and other spices at wholesale rates in South Africa.
Order fresh bulk spices online from Kitchen Hutt Spices:
Other Blended Spice Powder:
More From Kitchenhutt
Chicken Korma RecipeKorma recipes have a special place in Mughlai cuisine. The recipes were treated as luxurious and often cooked at weddings and special occasions. Chicken korma is one of the easiest.... Read More
How to Deal with....Spice adulteration is an age-old issue that has been done for centuries. In 300 BCE, Greek botanists raised concerns about the impurity of black pepper. From the ancient age to.... Read More
Everything You Want To....The market is full of useful kitchen tools that may help you cut time on your cooking chores, but you don't know about them. For example, this dry fruit and.... Read More