Mutton Achari Gosht Recipe
For Mughalai aficionados, mutton achari gosht is a tasty treasure. This lip-smacking dish infuses delicious spicy flavours of Indian pickles that make anyone fall in love. Like any Mughalai dish, the Mutton achari gosht recipe also requires a separate masala blend called achari gosht masala.
This masala powder hides away the gamey meat flavour with its flavourful fennel seeds, whole cumin, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, and a whole range of other spices and gives off an enticing aroma. If you are a mutton lover, this recipe is worth trying at home.
- 2 cup mutton, chopped into medium-sized chunks
- 125-gram yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 3 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon achari gosht masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 pinch turmeric
- Salt as per taste
- Water as required
- Put chopped tomato, green chilli, and tomato into a blender and blend into a smooth paste.
- Mix yoghurt and coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala powder in a large bowl.
- Add mutton pieces into the bowl and toss them until they completely get coated in marinade. Keep this aside to marinate for an hour.
- Heat oil in the pan and saute onion tomato paste until the raw aroma goes away.
- Then, add achari gosht masala and saute it for a minute before adding marinated mutton pieces.
- Cook for a couple of minutes or till the yoghurt leaves moisture. Then, add a cup of water and season it with salt.
- Incorporate everything and bring it to a boil. After that, cover the pan and cook for 45 minutes or until the meat gets tender.
- Once it is done, transfer it to a serving bowl and serve it with naan or paratha.
This mutton achari gosht recipe is a flavour gem from the Mughalai treasure. Adding this dish to your menu is a surefire way to win your customer’s hearts and compel them to visit your restaurant again and again. Purchase achari gosht masala in bulk at Kitchenhutt to never run out of a key ingredient and disappoint your diners.
Order these spices from Kitchenhutt for this recipe:
More From Kitchenhutt
How To Pick The....The right drawer channel can add elegant function and easiness to your storage cabinets. However, if you need help picking the correct drawer slide for your furniture, here is a.... Read More
Why Should You Add....Indian spices are such an integral part of our cuisine that without them, our food seems bland and tasteless. The aromatic and flavorful Indian herbs and spices have delighted our.... Read More
Things You Should Ask....Whole spices comparatively have more shelf life than ground ones. This is why more people prefer buying whole spices from bulk spice suppliers. Whole spices, as they are not broken.... Read More